Message Community Council Advertisements Contact Us
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Events
Publications
Archive

 

CONTACT US

COMMUNITY COUNCIL OF
KELLAKI
ANEXARTISIAS 12
4500 KELLAKI

 
Churches > Church of Agia Marina
 

Situated inside the community and next to the cemetery is the small church of Agia Marina. According to Gunnis, it was built in 1744 and renovated in 1845. However, later on it was destroyed and rebuilt without preserving any trace of its old architecture.

 

 

 
 
Designed & Developed by NETinfo Services Ltd.
No images, text or other material whatsoever from this website may be copied, published, re-produced or otherwise used without the written permission of NETinfo Services Ltd.